Shirokuro Tsubasa Scanlations - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirokuro Tsubasa Scanlations - Forum

site: shirokurotsubasa.blogspot.com | irc: #shirokuro@irc.irchighway.net

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ????????????.
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 am by embjans

» Where are the rest?
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm by Shiro

» WARNING: Nut
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 pm by Almond

» Shoujo Sosuu
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am by Shiro

» New Staffies!
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Shiro

» Greetings
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 am by Shiro

» Yokuwakaru Gendai Mahou Chapter 00: Pilot Version
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 am by Shiro

» ^ above > yourself v below
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:57 pm by Seadragon

» Thumbs up/thumbs down
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:54 pm by Seadragon

Chat box

H₂O - Footprints in the Sand -by Inugami Kira

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro
Spell Caster
Spell Caster
Shiro

Female Posts : 114

H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira Empty
PostSubject: H₂O - Footprints in the Sand -by Inugami Kira   H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 am

Series: H₂O - Footprints in the Sand
H₂O - Footprints in the Sand  -by Inugami Kira I7816510

Author: Makura

Artist: INUGAMI Kira

Genre: drama, fantasy, romance, school life, shounen

Description: [from Baka-Updates]
Takuma Hirose is a young, male high school student, who is blind for unknown reasons. After his mother died an unexpected death, it left a deep emotional scar on him, which caused him to become very lonely and reserved. Due to this, Takuma and his father move from the city out into a rural area and Takuma is enrolled into a new high school. At his new school, he meets several new girls, three of whom he gets to know the most out of anyone else. They are, the firm and obstinate Hayami Kohinata, the kind and obliging Hinata Kagura, and the cheerful and mysterious Otoha. As Takuma interacts with these girls, his medical condition gradually begins to heal.

-Scanlating Ch 1
Back to top Go down

H₂O - Footprints in the Sand -by Inugami Kira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shirokuro Tsubasa Scanlations - Forum :: ST Scans :: Projects :: Current-
Jump to: